All over the world, this is the ONE of beloved classic recipe used in restaurants. This milkshake with Oreo is the optimum sweet treat. With a chocolate sauce, a bit of cookie crunch and creamy body, there is no rooms to ask why people love, cherish and feel deep affection for this flavorful dessert.
6 cups vanilla ice cream
1/4 cup milk , or a little more if needed
1/3 cup chocolate sauce
whipped cream , optional, for topping
- Combine ice cream, milk, chocolate sauce, and Oreos in a blender and blend until combined.
- Top with whipped cream.
- In order to have healthy Oreo shake, you can substitute skim milk and instead of using 6 Oreos you can use 12.
- In order to have Caramel Oreo milkshake, you can add a drizzle of caramel syrup to ingredients in blender.
- To have a banana Oreo shake, use a frozen banana and blend with all other ingredients.
- In order to have a double chocolate Oreo shake, you can substitute chocolate ice cream for vanilla.
- To have a vegan Oreo shake, you can substitute almond milk and vegan vanilla ice cream. Omit whipping cream.
Calories: 677kcal | Carbohydrates: 89g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 89mg | Sodium: 418mg | Potassium: 563mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 66g | Vitamin A: 858IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 291mg | Iron: 4mg
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!