AMERICAN FLAG CHEESE TRAY
This American Flag Cheese Tray is such a cute and clever way to serve snacks on the 4th of July, Memorial Day and Labor Day!
- Blueberry Chèvre Fresh Goat Cheese
- Semi-Soft Fontina, cut into little stars
- Dried Montmorency Cherries
- Coconut Cashews
- Mini Pearl Grape Tomatoes
- Savory Thin Mini Crackers
- Manchego Cheese
- Red Pepper Slices
- Blue Cheese
- Calabrese Salame
- Unexpected White Cheddar Cheese
- Three Seed Beet Crackers
- Truffle Marcona Almonds
- 1.Using a large rectangle serving platter (preferably one decorated like an American flag , see links in post), arrange the red, white and blue foods into the American flag design.2.Blueberries and a blueberry covered chevre log create the bottom for the small white stars cut from Fontina cheese. The remaining ingredients are laid out from top to bottom alternating red and white foods to make the stripes.3.Serve and enjoy!
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!