This refreshing Paloma Cocktail is packed filled with fresh fruit juices and is that the perfect mixture of sweet and acidic. With a tequila base, this stirred cocktail is straightforward to form and filled with flavor. An Orange cocktail that’s perfect for sunny days with friends!
TOP TIPS FOR MAKING THIS BLOOD ORANGE PALOMA COCKTAIL
• Stir the ingredients together – don’t be tempted to shake it!
• Pour the cocktail over large ice cubes – they’re going to melt slowly and not dilute the drink.
• Be bound to dip the orange slices in salt – it’ll really bring the drink together.
• Serve the cocktail immediately.
Be sure to see out these other fruity cocktail recipes!
• Peach Lemonade (Peach Cocktail or Nonalcoholic)
• Ginger Raspberry Crush Cocktail
• Hot Mango and Margarita Liquid with / without alcohol
• Skinny Peach Frozen Margarita Recipe
• Citrus Smash Cocktails
• Cucumber Margaritas
• Blue Margaritas
• Day of the Dead Cocktail
- 3 ounces Exotico Tequila I like the Reposado Tequila for this recipe
- 1/2 cup fresh blood orange juice 2 blood oranges
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice 1 lime
- 1 cup grapefruit juice
- 11 ounces blood orange soda 1 can
- blood orange slices and coarse sea salt for garnish
1. Fill 2 large glasses with ice.
a separate large glass or pitcher stir together all of
3. Pour the palomas over the ice within
4. Pour course sea salt over alittle plate.
5. Slice a blood orange into thin slices and dip one side into the
6. Garnish the palomas with a salted blood orange slice.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!