Blueberry Raw Cake
- Author: sara
100 g / 3,5 oz dried, soft apricots
1 cup pecan nuts
pinch of sea salt 🌿
2 cups cashew nuts (soaked for 30 minutes & rinsed)
1 ripe banana
¼ cup coconut oil, melted
5-6 tbsp raw organic honey or maple syrup
¼ cup oat milk or almond milk, if needed
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ cup blueberries
handful of fresh thyme leaves 🌿
fresh thyme 🌿
Pan diameter: 18 cm / 7 inches 🌿
- Place a piece of parchment paper in the bottom of a cake pan.
- Place all the base ingredients into a food processor or a high-speed blender and blend until moldable dough.
- Press the dough firmly into the bottom of the cake pan.
- Prepare the filling.
- Place all the filling ingredients (except blueberries and thyme) into the food processor / blender and blend until smooth.
- Add some dairy free milk, if needed, to get a smooth texture, still keeping it as thick as possible.
- Pour about ⅓ of the mixture into the cake pan and smooth out the surface.
- Add blueberries and thyme to the food processor / blender and blend with the remaining mixture.
- Taste and add some of the spices, if needed.
- Spoon the filling into the cake pan and even the surface gently with a spoon so that you don’t mix the white and the purple filling.
- Top with blueberries.
- Place the cake pan into the freezer for about 2-3 hours or until the cake is solid.
- Remove the cake from the pan and place it on a serving dish.
- Sprinkle on some thyme leaves, serve and enjoy. Store in a fridge.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!