- 1 Large Frying Pan (or 2, optional) & Wooden Spoon
- Sharp Knife & Chopping Board
- Box Grater (for hash browns)
- Aluminium Foil (to wrap burgers, optional)
Ingredients (check list):
- 1lb / 500g High Fat Beef Mince, at room temp (20%+)
- 6 English Muffins, halved
- 6 slices of Cheddar (or cheese of choice)
- 6 tbsp Sriracha Mayo (see notes for subs)
- 2 small Avocados, peeled & stone removed
- squeeze of Lemon Juice
- drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Lazy Hash Browns
- 2 medium White Potatoes
- 2-3 tbsp Butter
- 1/4 tsp each: Onion Powder, Garlic Powder
- 12 single rashers of Smoked Streaky Bacon
- 6 medium Eggs
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Black Pepper
1. Divide 1lb/500g non-lean beef into 6 portions and really gently mould each portion into equal sized burger shapes. down the centre of every burger to form a mini dome shape. this may help with shrinkage. Heavily season one side of burger.
2. Heat a drizzle of oil over medium-high heat and add 3 burgers seasoned side down. Season the tops, allow to fry for a couple of mins, flip, then top with cheese. Fry for a couple of more mins until the cheese melts, then remove and repeat.
3. Either toast the muffins during a little of the burger fat, under the grill or during a toaster.
Lazy Hash Browns
1. Grate 2 potatoes on a box grater (no got to peel), then squeeze the maximum amount moisture out as you’ll .
2. increase a pan of 2-3 tbsp melted butter and fry until it begins to brown, frequently stirring and ending the potato. Add 1/4tsp onion powder, garlic powder and seasoning to taste. Continue frying and ending until golden and crispy, adding more butter/oil if needed. If you would like truly crispy hash then soak the grated potato in cold water and tightly ring during a cloth until dry.
1. Scoop the flesh of two avocados into a bowl and really gently smash (not mash) with a fork. Stir during a drizzle of additional virgin vegetable oil , a squeeze of juice and a pinch of salt and pepper.
1. Fry, broil or bake
12 single rashers of bacon until preferred texture.
1. Crack 3 eggs at a time into a pan with a drizzle of oil (or touch of butter) over low medium heat. Gently fry until cooked through
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!