Skip the pizza shop and make these super easy Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks loaded with lots of melted cheese at home! Great as an appetizer and for dunking in warm pizza sauce or marinara!
TIPS FOR THE BEST CHEESY GARLIC BREADSTICKS
• Use 1 13.8 oz. tube of refrigerated pizza crust like Pillsbury or a store brand. you’ll find this within the refrigerated section usually near the crescent rolls.
• When you open the crust just unfold it and gently fix the side to form it a rectangle but keep it in it’s original shape as best as you’ll . No got to roll or stretch it out.
• Don’t over bake it. Keep an eye fixed thereon and check it ever 5 minutes approximately to form sure the cheese don’t burn.
• Keep a tube of pizza crust and a few shredded Italian-style cheese available so you’ll whip this up anytime!
• It’s best served fresh and warm out of the oven.
• Serve with a warm marinara or pizza sauce of your choice.
- 1 tube (13.8 oz) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Italian-style cheese
- pizza sauce or marinara for serving optional
1. Preheat oven to 400
2. Line an outsized baking sheet with a silicone liner or parchment paper.
3. Open pizza crust and place onto lined baking sheet. If needed fix sides therefore the shape of crust may be a rectangle. Don’t stretch it out.
4. during a small bowl mix together butter, garlic powder and parsley flakes.
5. Spread butter mixture on top of crust.
6. Sprinkle with cheese.
7. Bake for 12-17 minutes until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
8. Let cool slightly then dig slices.
9. Serve with warm pizza sauce or marinara if desired.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!