2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2″ pieces
1 c. all-purpose flour
2 c. panko bread crumbs
3 large eggs
Freshly ground black pepper
1 c. barbecue sauce
1/2 c. brown sugar
Juice of 2 limes
1 tsp. garlic powder
8 Small flour tortillas
1/2 head green cabbage
1/4 c. Ranch dressing, for drizzling
2 tbsp. Freshly chopped cilantro, for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 425° and line an outsized baking sheet with parchment. during a large resealable bag , combine chicken and flour and shake until fully coated.
2. In one bowl, add bread crumbs. In another bowl, beat eggs. Dip the chicken in the eggs and then in the panko until it is completely covered.Transfer to a prepared baking sheet and season with salt and pepper.
3. Bake until golden and crispy, 23 to 25 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, during a small saucepan over low heat, warm sauce , sugar , juice , and garlic powder.
5. Coat baked chicken in sauce.
6. Serve chicken in tortillas with cabbage and drizzled with ranch. Garnish with cilantro.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!