For cooking chicken:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (halved horizontally and paper towel dried)
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 oz of spaghetti
White Wine Parmesan Sauce:
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 small yellow onion (or use 1/2 onion) chopped
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 scallions chopped
- 2 small tomatoes diced
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup white wine
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt more to taste
¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1. PREPARING CHICKEN BREASTS: confirm to chop chicken
breasts horizontally to
form them thin. towel dry the chicken.
2. during a large bowl, combine flour, salt, black pepper, garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Stir well to blend. employing a fork or tongs, coat the chicken breasts within the flour mixture by pressing into the mixture with tongs then flipping the chicken over to coat the opposite side. Set aside.
3. COOKING CHICKEN BREASTS: Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil during a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once the skillet is hot, place flour coated chicken breasts within the skillet and cook for 4 to five minutes on all sides , until golden brown on each side and cooked through, turning once between cooking, about 8-10 minutes. Remove chicken from pan and put aside .
4. SAUCE: Add butter, diced yellow onion and minced garlic cloves to pan. Cook on medium high until onions and garlic are translucent, about 2 minutes. Next add chopped scallions and tomatoes. Add 1 tablespoon flour to pan and whisk to mix .
5. Now add cream , wine, Italian Seasoning, salt and red pepper flakes. Bring mixture to a simmering point then add ½ cup of shredded Parmesan cheese. Use a whisk or a wooden spoon and blend it in until you’ve got a smooth mixture.
6. COOKING PASTA consistent with your package instructions in salty water. i prefer pasta that’s neither too hard nor too soft, so I always cook it hard . Drain, but don’t rinse.
7. FINAL ASSEMBLY: Add cooked pasta to the skillet with the sauce and stir to mix on low heat for 2-4 minutes. Taste and add salt, if needed. Return chicken to skillet on top of the pasta and permit it to warm up for a further 5 minutes.
8. SERVE chicken either on top or next to pasta and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!