Shrimps are cooked to perfection in finger-licking garlic and fresh tomato sauce. This dish requires 8 ingredients, 20 minutes to cook, and has 144 calories.
- 20 jumbo shrimp peeled and deveined
- 4 roma tomatoes tactfully chopped
- 2-3 fresh garlic cloves minced
- 1 table spoon of olive oil
- 1 table spoon of vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 2 table spoons of fresh chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup water optional
- In a medium iron skillet, heat oil
- Add garlic and cook it for about 30-40 seconds until sweet-smelling.
- Add tomato and cook until softens for 6-8 minutes.
- Then add vinegar, shrimp and cook for 4-5 minutes
- According to your taste, season with salt and pepper.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!