Easy Strawberry Sorbet Recipe
a simple, easy and delicious sorbet made with only 3 ingredients right in your blender! The intense strawberry flavor is balanced by a few splashes of Grand Marnier which also helps develop the incredible texture.
- 32 ounces fresh ripe strawberries, washed with tops removed
- 3/4 to 1 cup superfine sugar or regular granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier
- Place the strawberries in a blender, or food processor, and blend until smooth. Add 3/4 cup of sugar and blend again until the sugar is dissolved. Add the Grand Marnier and process until incorporated. Check the taste and add up to 1/4 cup more sugar if needed. The sorbet should taste just a little more sweet than you would think.Place a large fine mesh sieve over a large bowl and strain the puree, pressing the pulp with a rubber spatula as needed to drain. Discard the seeds.Cover and refrigerate the sorbet mixture for several hours or overnight. Process the sorbet in your ice cream maker according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Store the processed sorbet in an airtight container and freeze for several hours before serving.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!