This dish is simply a combination of cream buttery and cheese cracker crumbs of Ritz. If you are asking for the recipe, here we go.
1 pound short-cut pasta
6 tablespoons unsalted butter
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
Four 1/2 cups whole milk
1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper (or white)
12 ounces sharp cheddar cheese (grated)
4 ounces Gruyere cheese (grated)
4 ounces Gouda cheese (grated)
4 ounces cream cheese (cut into ½” cubes)
36 round buttery crackers (crackers, like Ritz)
1/4 cup unsalted butter (melted)
- The oven should be Preheated to 375° F.
- You Spray a baking dish with cooking spray. And then you set aside.
- You can use a cheese grater or food processor fitted with a grating attachment, grate the cheddar, Gruyere or Swiss, and gouda cheeses. And then you set aside.
- Cut the cream cheese into ½” cubes. And then you set aside
- Boil water in a large pot. Then, you add a bounteous pinch of salt.
- Then it’s time for the noodles to be added to the water. Cook for 9-10 minutes, stirring from time to time, until the pasta is too soft.
- Drain the pasta in a large colander, and rinse completely with cold water.
- Melt the butter in a large pot over medium heat.
- Then you add the flour once butter melted. Whisk to completely combine.
- You continue whisking for 1-2 minutes, until the roux turns slightly golden and begins to smell toasty.
- Slowly stream the milk into the pot while continuing to whisk.
- Until it begins to thicken and bubble, you cook the mixture by whisking it steadily for 4-5 minutes
- You turn off the heat once it starts bubbling. Add the ground mustard, salt, and black pepper to taste.
- You add the cheese to the pot one handful at a time by whisking slowly whenever you make an addition.
- Add the drained pasta noodles to the pot once the sauce is smooth. Stir until combined.
- Pour the pasta into the prepared baking dish.
- In a bowl of food blender or processor, you place the crackers. You pulse 4 or 5 times until they become like the texture of coarse sand.
- To a large bowl, transfer the cracker crumbs .
- Put the butter in bowl to melt. The microwave should be on high for 30-40 seconds until butter melted
- When the butter melts, you pour it over the cracker crumbs. Then, you mix with a fork until the crumbs are evenly moistened.
- In an even layer over the pasta, you can sprinkle the cracker crumbs. Then you Ttransfer the dish to the preheated oven.
- Until the edges are bubbling and the cracker crumbs are slightly browned, bake the macaroni and cheese for 25-28 minutes,.
- When you remove it from the oven. Let it rest for 15-20 minutes before serving.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!