- 1 15.35 ounce package Double-Stuffed Oreo cookies
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 2 packages 3.9 ounce, each Instant Chocolate pudding mix
- 3 1/4 cups cold milk
- 2 8 ounce containers Cool Whip
- 1 8 ounce block Cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
1. Take an outsized zip-lock bag and place all the Oreo cookies inside. Seal bag shut and place on counter. employing a kitchen utensil , crush the cookies until they’re small chunks/crumbs. you would like them to still be chunky and little , but not fine crumbs.
2. put aside 1/3 of the cookie crumbs for the topping. Pour the rest of the biscuit crumb into a 9 x 13 skillet.
Pour the melted butter over the crumbs and blend well to mix . Once combined, press into the pan to make a crust.
3. In a bowl, whisk together the two pudding mixes and milk. Cover and place in fridge to line .
4. during a medium bowl, blend cheese until smooth. Slowly add within the granulated sugar . Fold in one container of Cool Whip. Spread mixture over the cookie crust. Next, take pudding and cover the cheese mixture. Spread the opposite container of Cool Whip over the pudding layer. Sprinkle the highest with the remaining cookie crumbs. Cover and chill in fridge a minimum of 2 hours before serving.
5. Enjoy ♥
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!