Honey Barbecue Meatloaf Recipe
- 1 pound 90% lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup plain panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons smoky barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. during a large bowl, use your hands to combine together the bottom beef, panko, 1 tablespoon of the Worcester sauce , the mustard, 3 tablespoons of the sauce , the salt, and pepper. don't overwork the meat.2.Shape the mixture into an extended , thick log and place in an oiled baking dish. take care to not pack the meat too tightly or you'll find yourself with a really dense, tough loaf.3.In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining 1 tablespoon sauce , the remaining 2 teaspoons Worcester sauce , and therefore the honey. Spread evenly over the meatloaf bake for 45 minutes. Slice and serve!
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!