Honey Garlic Butter Roasted Carrots Recipe
- 2 pounds carrots diagonally cut into about 2 to 3-inch pieces
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- 1.Preheat oven to 425F.2.Grease a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray and put aside .3.Cut up the carrots and put aside .4.Melt butter over medium-heat during a large nonstick skillet.5.Add garlic and cook for 3 minutes, or until lightly browned, stirring very frequently and don't burn the garlic.6.Remove from heat and stir within the honey; stir until thoroughly combined.7.Toss the carrots with the prepared sauce either within the skillet, or pour the sauce over the carrots during a bowl . Season with salt and pepper, and blend until well combined.8.Transfer carrots to previously prepared baking sheet.9.Arrange in one layer and bake or 22 to 25 minutes, or until carrots are browned and tender.10.Delete from oven and transfer to a serving plate.11.Taste for seasonings and adjust accordingly.12.Garnish with fresh chopped parsley.13.Serve.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!