Honey Lime Rainbow Fruit Salad
- 1 lb fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1 lb chopped fresh pineapple,
- 12 oz fresh blueberries
- 12 oz red grapes, sliced into halves
- 4 kiwis, peeled and chopped
- 3 mandarin oranges
- 2 bananas, sliced (optional)
Honey Lime Dressing
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tsp lime zest (zest of 2 medium limes)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- Add all fruit to a large mixing bowl. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together they honey, lime zest and lime juice. Pour over fruit and toss to evenly coat, serve immediately .
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!