Do you want to make a super-moist beef meatballs which is utterly grain-free and keto-friendly? On top of this, it is easy to make and it requires 10 ingredients, 30 minutes cooking and has 200 calories.
2 cloves garlic
2 pounds 85% lean ground beef
2 large eggs
1/2 cup almond flour (finely ground)
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
4 ounces grated Parmesan cheese (1 generous cup, for meatballs)
1 3/4 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 jar no sugar added marinara sauce (24 oz. per jar)
grated Parmesan cheese (for serving)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Grate or press garlic cloves into a large mixing bowl. Add beef, eggs, almond flour, Italian seasoning, Parmesan, salt, and black pepper. Using clean hands, mix ingredients until just combined.
- Roll meat mixture into balls about 1 inch in diameter, or 1.5 oz. each, and place on the prepared baking sheet. Each batch should yield about 24 meatballs.
- Bake meatballs for 16-17 minutes on the middle rack of preheated oven, until cooked through.
- Check to see that meatballs are done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Transfer meatballs to a large pot and pour in marinara sauce. Bring sauce to a simmer over medium heat. Simmer meatballs in sauce for 3-5 minutes, or until heated through.
- Transfer meatballs and sauce to a serving dish and top with grated Parmesan, if desired.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!