HOW TO MAKE KETO MARINARA SAUCE
The easiest option is to shop for keto marinara sauce at the shop . Look for no sugar on the label.
You also want to read the ingredients list. If it doesn’t say some sort of sugar (high-fructose syrup , syrup, or sugar), then it’s keto-friendly. Just remember to live what proportion you eat, because tomatoes naturally have carbs in them.
If you would like to form your own, that’s super easy to try to to also . It’s basically tomato puree, wine vinegar, keto sweetener of your choice, and a bunch of Italian seasonings (like garlic and oregano). If you create your own, you’ll control what’s in it and the way it tastes, so I always love making my very own .
This Mom’s Menu has a simple homemade marinara sauce recipe otherwise you can even use this Keto pizza sauce for dipping!
- 12 slices of mozzarella cheese
- Pepperoni slices or you can use mini pepperoni as well
- Italian seasoning
- Keto Marina Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Line a cooking utensil with a baking mat or parchment paper.
3. Now lay slices of cheese on the baking mat and place within the oven for six minutes or until cheese slices start to slightly brown round the edges.
4. Remove from the oven and permit the cheese to slightly cool. Allow the slices to chill and sprinkle with Italian seasoning and add pepperoni if you’d like.
5. Roll and serve together with your favorite dipping sauce! Enjoy!
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!