Oreo Frosting is that the answer to any Oreo-lover’s go after more of the delicious chocolate sandwich cookies in their life! Use it with moist chocolate cupcakes or your favorite vanilla or cake to make a cookies and cream inspired dessert!
- 1 cup salted butter, softened
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 2-3 tablespoons heavy cream or whole milk
- 12-14 Oreos, finely crushed, about 1 1/4 cups of cookie crumbs
1. during a large
bowl, beat the butter employing a stand or mixer
until smooth, creamy, and light, about 4 minutes.
2. Add the two cups of the granulated sugar , beating until combined. hammer in the remaining granulated sugar , vanilla, and salt, then add only enough cream or milk to urge the frosting to a pleasant pipeable consistency.
3. Stir within the Oreos, then use to frost cake or cupcakes.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!