Meatball Casserole Parmesan
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/3 cup grated or shredded parmesan
- 1 shredded zucchini about 1 cup
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp dried minced onion
- 2 tsp dried minced garlic
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 8 oz shredded cheese (I used a two cheese pizza blend of mozzarella and provolone)
- Preheat oven to 400. Spray a casserole dish with cooking sprayCombine all the ingredients for the meatballs and mix thoroughly. Make about 24 meatballs and put them in the casserole dish. Bake for 30 minutes or until the meatballs are cooked through. Carefully drain the cooking liquid from the casserole dish.Top with the sauce and cheese. Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Optional: I broiled for 3-4 minutes at the end to toast the cheese. Watch it carefully if you put it under the broiler. The cheese can burn easily.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!