This Oreo Brookie frozen dessert Cake is formed with layers of fudgy brownie, chocolate chip cookie frozen dessert , chocolate ganache and Oreo frozen dessert . It’s so awesome I’m in love!
•18.4 oz brownie mix, plus ingredients on box
•12 oz (339g) cream cheese, room temperature
•1/4 cup (56g) sugar
•1/2 cup (72g) brown sugar
•3 tbsp (45ml) milk
•1 tbsp vanilla extract
•1 1/2 cups (420ml) heavy whipping cream, cold
•3/4 cup (100g) chocolate chip cookie crumbs
•6 chocolate chip cookies, chopped
•1/4 cup (45g) mini chocolate chips
•3/4 cup (86g) powdered sugar
•3/4 cup (90) Oreo crumbs
•6 Oreos, chopped
CHOCOLATE GANACHE :
•9 oz (254g) semi sweet chocolate chips, divided
•3/4 cup (180ml) heavy whipping cream, divided
CHOCOLATE WHIPPED CREAM :
•1/2 cup (120ml) heavy whipping cream, cold
•2 tbsp (15g) powdered sugar
•2 tbsp (14g) natural unsweetened cocoa powder
•Chocolate Chip Cookies
TO MAKE THE BROWNIE:
- Grease an 8-inch cake pan (preferably springform pan, see above) and line rock bottom with parchment paper to permit for straightforward removal.
- Make brownie batter consistent with instructions on back of box and bake within the 8 inch pan.
- When brownie is completed baking, allow to completely cool.
TO MAKE THE ICE CREAM:
- When the brownie is cool, make the frozen dessert . during a large mixer bowl, combine the cheese , sugar and sugar and blend until smooth.
- Add the milk and vanilla and blend until smooth. Set aside.
- In another mixer bowl, add the heavy light whipping cream and granulated sugar and whip on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold about 1/3 of the topping into the cheese mixture until combined, then fold within the remaining topping.
- Divide the frozen dessert mixture evenly between two bowls.
- to at least one bowl, add the cookie crumbs, chopped cookies and mini chocolate chips. Fold to mix . Set aside.
- To the opposite bowl, add the oreo crumbs and chopped oreos. Fold to mix . Set aside.
TO ASSEMBLE THE CAKE:
- Make the chocolate ganache. Add 3 oz of the chocolate chips to alittle bowl (see my recommendations on making chocolate ganache).
- Heat 1/4 cup of the heavy light whipping cream until it begins to boil, then pour it over the chocolate chips. Allow the mixture to take a seat for 3-4 minutes, then whisk until smooth. Set aside.
- If you’re employing a cake pan to create the cake, line the edges of an 8-inch springform pan with parchment paper. The parchment paper should stick up above the highest fringe of the pan, since the cake will probably be a touch taller than your pan (see example). If you would like , put a cardboard cake circle within the bottom of the pan. If not employing a springform pan, you pan put some wrapping within the bottom of the pan and up the edges and use it to lift the cake out of the pan when it’s done. If you’re employing a cake collar, wrap it round the brownie and secure in situ .
NOTE: you ought to be using an equivalent 8-inch pan you used for the cake. Not all 8-inch pans are precisely the same size. Your cake must slot in this pan.
- Add the cookie frozen dessert to the highest of the brownie and spread into a good layer.
- Add the chocolate ganache and spread into a good layer.
- Add the oreo frozen dessert to the highest of the ganache and spread into a good layer.
- Freeze the cake for six to eight hours or overnight. Once frozen, remove from springform pan and take away parchment paper from sides. If you used a cake collar, remove it.
TO FINISH OFF THE CAKE:
- Make the chocolate ganache. Add 6 oz of the chocolate chips to alittle bowl.
- Heat 1/2 cup of the heavy light whipping cream until it begins to boil, then pour it over the chocolate chips. Allow the mixture to take a seat for 3-4 minutes, then whisk until smooth. Set aside.
- to form the chocolate topping , add the heavy light whipping cream , granulated sugar and chocolate to an outsized mixer bowl. Whip on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Drizzle the ganache round the fringe of the cake. i exploit a squeeze bottle, but you’ll also use a spoon. See my recommendations on making a chocolate drip cake.
- Fill within the top of the cake and smooth with an offset spatula.
- Pipe alittle dome of topping into the middle of the cake. Decorated the highest of the cake with additional brownies, oreos and chocolate chip cookies.
- Place cake within the freezer until able to serve. Cake is best stored covered for 4-6 days.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!