OREO POKE cake recipe is one of our favorite cakes easy and delicious to prepare together for any occasion.
This moist and flavorful cookies and cream cake is layered with cake , Oreo pudding, cool whip, and crushed Oreos! It’s the right OREO CAKE RECIPE for birthday parties, holiday get togethers, or for celebrating making it to Friday. So good!
1 15.25 ounce box chocolate cake mix, baked per box instructions.
2 4.2 ounces, each boxes Instant Oreo Pudding mix
3 cups milk at least 2%
1 8 ounces tub of whipped topping, thawed
1 14.3 ounce package Oreo Cookies, half crushed & half left whole
1. Heat oven to 350°F and spray a 9×13 baking dish with
non-stick cooking spray. Bake cake per instructions on the box.
2. Transfer cooked cake to a cooling rack and let it cool 10 minutes.
3. Use the rounded handle (diameter ¾-1 inch) of a wooden spoon or rubber spatula to poke holes in 1-inch intervals within the cake.
4. during a medium bowl, whisk together dry pudding mix and milk until it just begins to thicken, approximately 1½ minutes. It should be slightly thickened.
5. Pour the pudding over the nice and cozy cake and specifically aim for the holes.
6. Use an offset spatula to spread the pudding over the whole cake. Gently down on the pudding as you spread it over the cake.
7. Cover the cake with wrapping and refrigerate until completely cool (about 1-hour).
8. When cake is cool, spread the whipped topping over the pudding layer.
9. Recover the cake with wrapping and refrigerate until able to serve.
10. While cake is within the fridge, place half (about 20) cookies during a Ziploc bag and crush them or use a kitchen appliance .
11. When able to serve the cake, sprinkle the whipped topping layer with the crushed Oreos.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!