This Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo is so easy to make. Tender juicy chicken breasts cooked right in a flavorful homemade alfredo sauce and the pasta cooks right in the slow cooker!
Slow Cooker Chicken AlfredoSara Moore
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 pounds chicken breasts
- 3 cups of heavy cream
- 4 cups of low sodium chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic smashed
- 1 pound of uncooked penne pasta
- 1 cup hot water
- 5 oz freshly shredded parmesan cheese
- kosher salt and black pepper
- garlic powder
- 1.Pat chicken breasts dry and season with salt, pepper and a sprinkle of garlic powder. Heat olive oil over high heat and quickly sear chicken breasts on both sides. 2.Add chicken breasts, heavy cream, chicken broth, butter, garlic cloves and one teaspoon of kosher salt and several turns of freshly ground black pepper to slow cooker.3.Cook on low for about 4 hours or high for 2-3 hours, until chicken has reached 165 degrees.4.Remove chicken from slow cooker and set aside to cool and slice.5.Stir in 1 cup of hot water and uncooked penne pasta, cover and cook on high for about 30 minutes. Just until pasta is tender.6.Once pasta is tender, stir in parmesan cheese, shredded chicken and additional salt and black pepper to taste.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!