FOR THE GROUND:
- 200 g wheat flour (Type 405) or spelled flour (Type 630)
- 100 g powdered sugar
- 1 tsp soda
- 1/2 tsp bourbon vanilla powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 60 ml neutral vegetable oil
- 1 tsp apple or white wine vinegar
- 140 ml sparkling water
- 90 g unsweetened soybean belt
- 2 small cans of unsweetened tangerines (drained weight 175 g each)
- approx. 200 ml orange juice
- 1/2 tsp agar
- 1 slightly heaped tsp arrowroot starch
- 1-2 tbsp agave syrup (depending on the desired sweetness)
- 500 g cream cream (see recipe tip)
- Baking paper for the mold
- 1 cake ring
- Prepare the cream cream in good time before baking and chill for at least 5 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° just before baking. Mix all dry dough ingredients well for the bottom. Add oil, vinegar, sparkling water and soybean belt and stir everything together quickly. Smaller lumps in the dough dissolve due to the carbonation of the water when baking. Line the bottom of the springform pan with baking paper, pour in the dough and smooth out.
- Bake the biscuit base in the middle of the oven for about 15 minutes until no more dough sticks to a wooden stick. Let the bottom cool down, remove it from the mold, place it on a cake plate and set up the cake ring.
- For the topping, drain the mandarins through a sieve, catch the juice and pour orange juice on 500 ml. Mix the juice with agar agar, arrowroot starch and agave syrup (amount depending on the desired sweetness) until smooth and bring to the boil in a saucepan. Simmer the mixture for approx. 2 minutes while stirring and then let it cool down lukewarm.
- Spread the tangerines on the cake base, spread the cream on top and smooth out. Tap the cake plate carefully a few times on the work surface so that air bubbles disappear.
- Finally, pour the lukewarm glaze over the back of a tablespoon over the cream so that there are no holes in the surface of the cream. Let the cake soak in the fridge for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight. Carefully remove the cake ring before serving.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!